Tuesday, January 19, 2010

DreAms....

everybody has a dreams, or maybe lots of dreams. in malay definition of dream is, mimpi...or sometimes it is used as impian or angan2....but whatever its means, for me, dreams is something that mostly about myself, half part of myself is dream...since i was young, i dream to be a teacher....consulting students in every ways, i love the job very much....i remember that every time my teacher ask to write an essay about ambition.....teacher will be ,my topic.

but some tomes i do feel like those dreams are false n just a dreams....that why it calls dream....u cannot achieve it...my father is a teacher. he teach math and now he is head master. when im thinking of that fact, do i want to become a teacher because of him???? even some times i feel like i dont suit this job but now im taking TESL....

it doesnt same like i never have a dream comes true....my dream almost come true, but is that really what i want...there is a lot of people that want to become a singer even they holding degree...and other people wants to become singer but they not fated to enter music industry....

some times, i dont even know what my dreams are....maybe it is because a lot of daydreaming....hehe...but seriously, i just love to know what am i good at, what am i supposed to be in future that suit me...i can make that as my dreams...but it will never be happen...people just dont know their future to keep them dreaming....

as told before i love to dream...and my biggest dreams ever is i wish that i know what am i gonna be next day.....till then...XOXO..

No comments:

Post a Comment